Largest injector available for stock size injectors lines?

Mountainman234

HillBilly
What is the largest size injectors that you can run with the stock size injectors lines?

As big as you want I suppose, but at some point it would not be worth the extra flow of the injectors without opening up the other bottlenecks.

Right, i understand that and that's why i asked. At what point r the larger lines necessary is what im trying to figure out. Thanks

Better question is what are your plans and goals. That will make answering your questions easier, i.e. what size injectors are you looking at or wanting to try and run?

I have a set of 110 ddp injectors now i like em but they r too small for my turbo. The truck is a dedicated puller and im working with a small budget, the truck still has the so vp and a tst comp with an edge ez stacked as well as a fass 150. I want to go up to a larger injector but i don't have the money for new lines too. Whatever else i get id most likely sell when i had money for bigger lines. Id just like a little more snort till then ya dig. Thanks, Ben

Last edited:
They ran fine had we had a better cam in it, it would have ran alot better but they are alot of injector for a vp. I like 7 holes for a vp but we tried these 6 holes and they worked

if you're on a budget why worry about lines? you should have MUCH better things to spend money on.

I am running some 6x16s now and like them, but I think more fuel could be used in my setup.

The charger is a Borg warner s366 with a .91 a/r t4 exhaust housing. Who do you like to build your injectors?

My brother has CPP 7x12s which are 225 hp in his daily driver with stock lines and a stock SO vp. No problems at all.