Latest TNTR Software

jjpage

Not Occupy Wall St. Scum
I just wanted to share my pleasure with this latest UDC/TNTR software. I had my S04 updated so I could utilize UDC and fine tune my truck as a dd, but also retain the explosiveness of wot when deemed necessary.

I loaded SW7, all defaults with the exception of rp which I optioned to 3. High rpm, shift de-fuel stock, speed limit 250.

I have run this for 3 days now, and I am having a difficult time trying to find something about it I would like to change. There are no glitches, even default timing(2) is behaving on my 03, my old vin-locked TNTR, I had to run timing on 3 to eliminate the popping and bucking. This is by far the smoothest my engine has ever run, and it runs DECENT!

I haven't towed with it yet, so that might be an area that I may have to tweak, as I noticed my egt's are a bit higher, just reaching 1200* wot (or just lower the pod or sw). I don't ever recall being wot while towing, so this may not be an issue.

As stated earlier, I really, really like this new tune, and wanted to recommend it to those (like myself) who may be somewhat intimidated by the UDC process, as a viable alternative. This is a great box tune.