Layflat TN vid VP44 Domination

Rods

Turbo Crasher
YouTube - Lflat tn diesel pull VP44 freak

The truck that wins is a freak of nature VP44 non monster just a HRVP no cam no head work all stock

Vids dont do it justice

there was a pull off but batts died J corbin white CR and chase were the onlys ones who made it out Chase won by a foot

Lyn chapmen had a good hook in his 2WD but got an axle

YouTube - Lflat tn diesel pull VP44 freak

The truck that wins is a freak of nature VP44 non monster just a HRVP no cam no head work all stock

Vids dont do it justice

there was a pull off but batts died J corbin white CR and chase were the onlys ones who made it out Chase won by a foot

Lyn chapmen had a good hook in his 2WD but got an axle

got a link to the vid

Well dang YouTube - Lflat tn diesel pull VP44 freak

my old turbo its a small frame no S400 base just a old Holset heck its a 65/16/71 , 6x16s inj and a RL/smarty stack thats it and some water if it works sometimes

I have the same will did setup turbo and injectors but Ppump on mine cept for trany and gear is different , there is another truck thats going to b like mine but with his tranny and gear setup ,EXCSWB were hoping he can turn 4500 down the track ..

I have took my big injectors out but I think I need to put them back in I cant run no timing with a smaller injector

Last edited:
Well dang YouTube - Lflat tn diesel pull VP44 freak

my old turbo its a small frame no S400 base just a old Holset heck its a 65/16/71 , 6x16s inj and a RL/smarty stack thats it and some water if it works sometimes

I have the same will did setup turbo and injectors but Ppump on mine cept for trany and gear is different , there is another truck thats going to b like mine but with his tranny and gear setup ,EXCSWB were hoping he can turn 4500 down the track ..

I have took my big injectors out but I think I need to put them back in I cant run no timing with a smaller injector

what was the rules saw 2 trucks with no exhast turn ups; where is layflatt tn never heard of it

Lay-Flat is the nick name for the town. Its actually Lafayette, TN. The class was just an open class. Wasn't realy any rules to it.

So how are you guys liking the 6x16's? Sounds like a mean injector, very streetable?

In my truck no not really streetable but I do drive it have to b really carefull it hazes pretty good down the road , now on the VP never seen him drive in the day time , but it hazes reall bad at idle so there a little smoky too

There were four of five of us that Broke something that night. I know I got an axel, Mark got a yolk, Not sure what Tanner broke, and I even herd Joe Underwood got an axel as well.
Still was a great pull. Ill defentally be back.

Lynn

umm a u joint sheild

Correctomundo!:doh::kick:

But at least I had sheilds! My father got hit in the stomache by the head of a u-joint strap bolt from one of the "stock gas 4x4's." Luckily for him they weren't spinning 8-9000RPM's! He was standing almost directly across from where Rodney's buddy was video taping.

Rodney I hope Chase doesn't mind you sharing his setup on the 'net.:poke:

I wouldn't worry about it, You can setup two different VP44 trucks with the exact same mods and still end up with one 100HP more then the other. Thats just the nature of the turd.

Lavon

I wouldn't worry about it, You can setup two different VP44 trucks with the exact same mods and still end up with one 100HP more then the other. Thats just the nature of the turd.

Lavon

Hey Lavon, cool avatar...thanks for the idea. I just bought and extra valve cover to start color matching some stuff under the hood of my tow rig. It was already painted red and everybody said leave it that way, I figured it would look crappy but I love the way yours looks.

Yea u can copy it but its like winning the lottery if yrs runs as good but theres other things that werent mention

Chases truck is the maroon qclb truck with the 3rd gen steel wheels right?