LB7 trouble code P0700

jordanjames81

I have a 03 LB7 it keeps having trouble code P0700 Trans Control Modul can i replace this and get by or am i looking at getting ready to drop some dollars on this allison, Im finding out more in more i dont like the allison every day. It has also had trouble code P0715 but i forgot the deffention for it but its to do with trans also. Going to try new fluid and filters frist. All the truck has is a Edge Evolution CTS on it.

The p0700 code is just telling you that the TCM told the PCM that it detected a fault in the transmission and to turn the check engine light on. As far as the p0715 code, I cannot find a code description for it. Does your scanner have a way to go into the TCM and pull codes?

yes, but im not where i can hook scanner up. I will try to look it up when i get home. Its got to where it will go into limp mode with the CTS on level 2 now. If Cts is on stock setting it doesnt do it. Im wondering if it slipping the trans causeing this.

P0715 - Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction.

Converter may me taking a crap

I hoping that its not anything big, cause its gonna take away from funding on the cummins build. If it is i guess i'll be buying a stage 5 kit and be rebuilding it.

Back