LBZ Mouthpiece

bmwmotorsports

Selling an LBZ mouthpiece with resonator block-off that will fit on a 4.5 or 05 LLY. This can fit an LB7 but will need some fabrication. This piece will help your turbo to spool quicker and whistle a little louder. They are retailing for $150. Looking to get $50 out of it. Send me a pm if your interested.

what's the part # ?, turbo side clamp included? I'm interested.

Last edited:
Sulfurburner sent me the money for the wheels I was selling through PayPal using the E-Check option. Anyone farmiliar with E-Check in PayPal understands that it takes 5-6 business days to atleast clear even into PayPal. After the money is into PayPal it takes another 3-4 business days to clear into your bank account. The truck I have was never in an accident the wheel was damaged, as stated to Sulferburner. I was as kind as can be and appoligetic. I also immediately refunded the money that was sent to my paypal yet Sulfurburner was still determined to get back at me.

The money sent was also never cleared into my bank account because if it was I would have had to send him money rather than refunding the funds. I have been a stand up honest guy about everything I have ever sold on the forums. I have been a member of bimmerforums for over 5 years and have 100% on everything I have sold.

My truck has H2 wheels on it now and nothing was damaged but the wheel. Having said that, if someone could remove Sulfurburner's comments from my thread it would be greatly appreciated. I enjoy spending time on the forums and interacting with the forum community and I dont like being looked at as someone who would get over on a potential buyer.