Leather interior from 2000 dodge

Tcolesanti

ALL NIGHTER
I have my spotless leather interior for sale, including two front seats (driver side powered) center console, and rear bench in charcoal grey, make me an offer.

-Tom

I have my spotless leather interior for sale, including two front seats (driver side powered) center console, and rear bench in charcoal grey, make me an offer.

-Tom

I sure do wish that you were closer. Me likey leather on my tooshie.

I would be willing to ship, the only problem is I am afraid it would cost you guys an ass ton just to get them from here to there.

-Tom

PM sent back DIESELMAN.

xzaq, I am not sure on the shipping cost to the midwest. I will try and find out though.

-Tom

Gotta move this, locally would be preferred, its looking like shipping this stuff is going to be a huge hassle. I will be in Sacramento on the 4th of July if that helps anyone out.

-Tom

Gotta move this, locally would be preferred, its looking like shipping this stuff is going to be a huge hassle. I will be in Sacramento on the 4th of July if that helps anyone out.

-Tom

Would you be interested in pulling the leather off of the seats, and just selling that??? I would also want the bottom cushions??? That shipping would be easier and cheaper...

Would you be interested in pulling the leather off of the seats, and just selling that??? I would also want the bottom cushions??? That shipping would be easier and cheaper...
Offer still stands.... Let me know how much you gotta have...

Back