leather seats

stevenl

i aheva 2001 with the gray cloth seats in it, is there anywhere that i can buy the factory leather seat covers???? I WANNA DO LEATHER IN MY TRUCK AND CANT SEEM TO FIND THE LEATHER VERSION OF THE SEATS THEMSELVES ANYWHERE.

yeah good luck with that. i think we'd all like to do that but do you know how rare that bodystyle truck with leather is in the first place. best thing i can say is look on ebay for some out of a new truck or leather covers. i was gonna put some out of a 03 and up dodge but the shipping is ridiculous unless its close to you.

I have black leather and I'm thinking of getting camo covers. I used to love them when I first got the truck, but now I get tired of sticking to the seat and the cab gets too hot when the suns out... ain't too bad when it's cold out though.

I have black leather and I'm thinking of getting camo covers. I used to love them when I first got the truck, but now I get tired of sticking to the seat and the cab gets too hot when the suns out... ain't too bad when it's cold out though.

Man I would trade you my cloth seats in a heartbeat!!

Rick

I bought my leather kit from catskinz. . .came with front and back seats, consol and even the door pieces where youre cloth is

I also want to camo the door pieces, headliner(it doesnt match the interior anyway), and the airbag covers.

I would trade for leather. I am looking for a set of chevy leather seat to put in mine, that way I get the leather and it will feel good to sit on for long trips.

my 02 has charcoal leather. heated seats are awesome in the winter time.

I thought about trading a buddy before, but I still want camo so there's really no point in going through the work to swap them out when I could just cover them.

I just happened to run across a charcoal kit on ebay for $300, saved a couple hundred. . . I think it was normally bout $500. i had a local upolstry shop install and do my embroidring

I just happened to run across a charcoal kit on ebay for $300, saved a couple hundred. . . I think it was normally bout $500. i had a local upolstry shop install and do my embroidring

this might be a dumb question but what did you search for?

if i can find soome cool ones for cheap ill change it. but i am not spending 800 bucks

Back