Lebanon,Mo Truck pull

BAILLIEDIESEL1

Site Sponsor
Laclede co fair Friday July 12 @7pm. work stock diesel 150/100/75/50 2.6 diesel 8500# 250/200/150/100

What rules are they using up there? We might try to make it if the little one isn't here yet. I might have to yank some weight off one of my tractors to make 8500!!!

I was asked to put this up but it is supposed to be ppl rules. The weight is high on both classes the worktsock class is 10,000lbs.

I dont really want to stack that much weight, back hurts from putting up hay all week. That and I dont have enough weights.

Well that whole thing was a big flaming joke.....

I second that. I figured it out. The guy that made the call got butt hurt cause his hill jack toothless cousins got their ass handed to them. So I will help you change out your not stock turbo anytime. As long as you help take off my weight ballast of the front of mine. Bahaha. That guy had me hot!

That was a bad deal. If a truck is in question they shouldn't let you pull and then DQ you. You guys fit the very limited rules they had. I would have been pretty hot myself if they let you pull and take a chance of breaking and decide to DQ you because you put 40' on the other trucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also can't believe he wouldn't even take the time to look at your truck.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back