LED lights... Let's see some pics!

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
Weather it be RECON LEDs or tail light head lights chicken lights let's see em!
The more the better. I'll post mine up after work today

Uhhhh....this is COMPETITION DIESEL...not chicken light central.

Pipe down Mr. Black wheels....:shake:

Nobody asked you....now if you can't share a nice pic of your line of fire tail light led go pout in a corner baldie!:kick::hehe:

I would have to disagree with the "the more the better" statement.

This is a good example:

100_5368.jpg

Ford guy??

Although, to be fair...you do see more Dodge's with about 80 too many lights on them...usually with stacks about 8' above the cab!

Tards
Chris

Line of fire is GHEY.... imo of course $.02

Tailights, headlights have LED, Dash and dome lights are blue LED.. although I hope to soon go ricer on everyone and stick some blue LEDs running along the frame to shine down on the pavement :Cheer:

Attachments

• ramtailights 002.JPG
    ramtailights 002.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 50
  • headlights.JPG
    headlights.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 62
Line of fire is GHEY.... imo of course $.02

Tailights, headlights have LED, Dash and dome lights are blue LED.. although I hope to soon go ricer on everyone and stick some blue LEDs running along the frame to shine down on the pavement :Cheer:

The second picture takes the cake nice headlights in the middle of the grill:hehe:

hey jeff i got the same taillights you do except i painted over the reflectors in black

Line of fire is GHEY...

I agree...but I still have one on my truck. After getting rearended a few years ago I decided it's worth it to be seen.
I have all LED lights in back now from the tails to the 3rd to the Line of Fire to the turn signal mirrors.
If some idiot hits me again at least I know I did my part to be seen.

I agree...but I still have one on my truck. After getting rearended a few years ago I decided it's worth it to be seen.
I have all LED lights in back now from the tails to the 3rd to the Line of Fire to the turn signal mirrors.
If some idiot hits me again at least I know I did my part to be seen.

yea with your truck i'd do some second guessing.. with mine, not so much.. Throw a decent sized trailer hitch on the 4x4's and there is a little less to worry about.

i've got every bulb on my truck swapped over to LED except the rear taillight backup lights. Superbrightleds.com is your friend! My favorite ones are the interior festoon bulbs. I got the high power LED festoon bulbs, interior is MUCH Brighter. Shipping is really fast, and they have awesome prices. I swapped out the license plate bulbs, rear taillight, 3rd brakelight LEDS and front turn signals. I still want a Line of Fire LED Bar for my truck, and get some HID fog lights and all the lights on my truck will be done.
Super Bright LEDs - LED Products and Accessories

Back