Let me just say..........

DOJGRL

Hey guys and gals.....My name is JJ and I have been converted to the diesel ways by my old man "Kentucky Rumbler", and boy am I a happy girl, things just haven't been the same since I got my '01 Dodge 3500 4X4, Cummins of course (4-door for the youngin'). He says I have little girl big truck syndrom but I had to put a 12" high sticker on the tailgate that says "NOT HIS" to keep his butt outta my seat, if you get my drift. He has the little truck.....but HIS is way faster and has like way more turbos and a meth addiction, very expensive which is why mine doesn't really have much, I have a Quadzilla kit and bigger air filter and whatever else my husband has done, I sware the man can get 50 HP out of a rubber band and a piece of gum. But there is one thing that mine has that his DOESN'T.......The original transmission.:hehe:

Anyway....I look forward to meeting some of you this week-end, at TS and beechbend or the fairgrounds. We stay at Beech Bend you can't miss my truck stop by and have a beer or say Hi if your around.

In closing I would like to say the "eye candy" at beech bend so far this week is amazing....You boys have some beautiful trucks!!!! (and the interiors aren't bad either) ;-) Keep em coming and I can't wait to see y'all on the track n pulls! Smokum if ya gotum!!!!

Last edited:
Back