Lets see your Fuel Canisters

2Tone12V

Looking for pics of fuel canisters for every year of Dodge. We are in the process and almost finished with a fix for the 1/4 no fuel issues SOME are having. Need to make sure it will be able to work for each year of truck. Any pics would be very very helpful. Thanks

Umm, a 1st gen has a fuel filter that spins onto the underside of the head. No canister to be found.

Some guys have issues with they install a draw straw in the fuel tank. It'll suck air when the fuel is under 1/4 tank.

The best pictures for fuel canisters can be found at the Diesel Truck Resource website.
Go to DTR and the 1st gen forums.
At the top are the stickies. Once your in there it should be way down at post #10 and within that is a "bigger fuel supply" topic.
Many and close up pictures ensue, all from our very own member BC847. Keep in mind the non-intercooled (89-91.5) fuel pickup is different from the later intercooled (91.5-93) version.

i have an air dog 100. i've had to bleed the injectors twice now. they really need to fix that. seems more like there is too much fuel being drawn period rather than a prob w the pickup. [ it wasn't 1/4 tank either more like 3/8ths once and almost 1/2 the other time.]seems like everyone i've talked to has the prob not just a few. shouldn't have to run 1/2 a tank in a race truck when every lb counts. tc