Lets see your upgrades and or new builds for the 09 Season.

haha alrighty...everything is still in the rough and not finshed but heres a picture of the new fuel tank and water to air intercoolers.

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

IMG_6653.jpg

sweet well

i have to say i dont have any pics

still searching for and s465
trying to get square tubing for traction bars,and need brackets made
drive shaft loops o and water bypass

but since i am on a budget things aren't happening as fast this year

and mines only for a 2.6 class not even close to what your building

Nope...International Red!!! Genuine Engine Enamel... its some tuff stuff!!!! I should be able to get some pics of the entire thing painted soon....

IMG_1706.jpg

its just a Cummins Block stiffener. You can get them at any Cummins dealer. Works good for what Im going to be doing.

scott you have to have some pictures of your new stuff... after cracking your block.:Cheer:

pics of my new front axles are up in another thread.......im still trying to find a dana 80 10 lug for the rear, but i got my injectors, 4K kit, mack plug, and a few other things for my truck......still need a turbo, tranny, and fuel system.....

what did the block stiffener cost, part # and do you need longer studs if you were going to run main cap studs......

pics of my new front axles are up in another thread.......im still trying to find a dana 80 10 lug for the rear, but i got my injectors, 4K kit, mack plug, and a few other things for my truck......still need a turbo, tranny, and fuel system.....

what did the block stiffener cost, part # and do you need longer studs if you were going to run main cap studs......

I was quoted $55 for the stock block stiffener from Cummins... I don't think that includes the longer oilpan bolts needed though. Or the ones for the oil pickup. As far as the maincap studs, this is a stiffener, not a full girdle, so it doesn't tie into the maincaps. It will clear mainbolts, but I'm not sure it will clear mainstuds. Though it wouldn't be hard to drill a few holes for the studs to stick through...

That block stiffiner works really good, i run one on my 3.0 truck, havent really seen a need for a full girdle yet even on a 3.0 truck like mine.

Doesn't the 305 and 325 CR's have those block stiffeners from the factory?

here's mine:

Attachments

• IMG00023.jpg
    IMG00023.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 213
  • rockwell.jpg
    rockwell.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 190
Back