Lets see your upgrades and or new builds for the 09 Season.

Mine did come with the longer oil pan bolts, but I realy dont see a need for the with this girdle. If you look at the picture closely you can see the oil pan bolt sticking up about 1/4" or more. But heck I had them, might as well run them.

I am running main studs with this one and it fit just fine over them. Needed a little fenagleing to get it to sit where it needed to, but it fits just fine!

before
246096.jpg

after
275260.jpg

and some other parts for it too
277969.jpg

277970.jpg

277971.jpg

277972.jpg

Any results with that manifold?

I read one update from a 24v, with the other style manifold with the odd split of 4 and 2. From what I remember it gained on the peak but lost a fair bit of low and mid, and thought it was from too large of piping. I would like to get one, I'm just waiting to hear on some results for this style.

unfortunately it went on the same time as my p-pump, cam and s400. even with the lag of the s400 i still have plenty down low and in the mid range. i have been driving it daily and its still very drivable and fun to drive. i just have to control the smoke with my foot. I think the engine breathes better with the cam and manifold because it will rev super fast.

getblown5.9

whats on the top of your alt bracket? i see when the truck was a vp it wasnt there and it is in the pics with the p-pump. just curious

part of my old air shut off cable moutning bracket was bolted to it, thats just the bolt in there. i had to make a new bracket this year for it, ill have pics of the new set-up as soon as i get my new valve cover on and the engine bay cleaned up.

I know I'm not to the level of most of you but this was the major winters project (along with small stuff)

0317091729.jpg

And this is how it is sitting right now...
0317091713.jpg

:D

Hopefully the exhaust and other parts will be here today. Cant work on it this weekend though, have to get my wisdom teeth pulled... so I've pretty mush written off the weekend

Me either. Been working on everybody elses trucks and no time to work on mine or order parts. Although I do have another CP3 on the way.

Some times I feel like that guy from that "Chop, Cut, Rebuild" Show on Speed Channel. Going back and forth between 2 or 3 different shops every day or 2 to work on a different project. At one time I had 5 different shops to go to. One shop about 30 miles away working on a 1950 Ford F4 truck getting a resto and a 7.3 I.D.I. Swap, then helping Lee01dg with his Auto swap, putting a head back on a twin turbo 04 at another shop, and then also trying to help Kino Fab in buisness. The main shop I have in though in Fireman450's working on the 2wd puller. Yep, first of the year and I'm all ready wrenched out.

Me either. Been working on everybody elses trucks and no time to work on mine or order parts. Although I do have another CP3 on the way.

Some times I feel like that guy from that "Chop, Cut, Rebuild" Show on Speed Channel. Going back and forth between 2 or 3 different shops every day or 2 to work on a different project. At one time I had 5 different shops to go to. One shop about 30 miles away working on a 1950 Ford F4 truck getting a resto and a 7.3 I.D.I. Swap, then helping Lee01dg with his Auto swap, putting a head back on a twin turbo 04 at another shop, and then also trying to help Kino Fab in buisness. The main shop I have in though in Fireman450's working on the 2wd puller. Yep, first of the year and I'm all ready wrenched out.

I that all you have to do.:banghead:
Dale

well I have a little powerstroke, thats in the works right now she shouldnt do too bad I dont think.

Attachments

• cat yellow.jpg
    cat yellow.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 100
Here's a few of my own, I have made a billet side cover along with billet roller rocker arms. I a few more mods set to the side for right now.:evil

Attachments

• 0319092102.jpg
    0319092102.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 244
  • 0319092103.jpg
    0319092103.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 191
I have a 2003 6.0 6 speed. Last year i had southbend clutch, tuner, traction bars, 65mm turbo. After last season i added headstuds, 200cc injectors, Fass 150/180, different intake, southbend double disk clutch, more gauges. Gotta finish building the rest of my stuff and upgrade turbo .

Well I have new air in the works....waiting on a few extra $$'s to hopefully get the parts I need for my water kit. Really wish I wasn't limited to certain amounts of hours at work right now, as that would really help my lack of cash but I'm thankful to still have my job.

Back