Lets see your upgrades and or new builds for the 09 Season.

off topic: Got Smoke, where did you get that bumper in your avatar? Any more pics of it?

Its a Ranch Hand bull bumper. Picked it up off a local for only $200 because its dented in the middle at the very bottom. His Ins. co bought him a brand new one. $1000 bumper brand new.

Attachments

• '03 new bumper 2.JPG
    '03 new bumper 2.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 36
PIC-0139.jpg

I have a photo of that turbo and another sitting next to each other. Were you able to talk the owner out of one?

Here's a few of my own, I have made a billet side cover along with billet roller rocker arms. I a few more mods set to the side for right now.:evil

Nice looking side cover, you should be able to sell a few of those.

Jim

Here's a few of my own, I have made a billet side cover along with billet roller rocker arms. I a few more mods set to the side for right now.:evil

That side cover is pretty Spiffy. You should engrave your axle caps like that.:poke:

Judging by your valve reliefs, I would say you should get a bigger cam.:hehe:

can i play?

scheid cam

II fire ringed head, ported

haisleys girdle

haisley pistons, cut and coated

17x10 weld wheels, 33x12.5 trxux

theres more:woohoo:

they are supposed to be stock 12v pistons that have the bowl opened up. isnt the bowl of the cr pistons centered? these are off center

Don't know for shure if we're going to use the big charger are not what do you think we should do.the small one is a 42 Garret the big one has 3.900 induccer and a 6.? Xduccer with a4.? turbine came off a tank
03-20-09_1730.jpg

03-20-09_1731.jpg

I have a 2003 6.0 6 speed. Last year i had southbend clutch, tuner, traction bars, 65mm turbo. After last season i added headstuds, 200cc injectors, Fass 150/180, different intake, southbend double disk clutch, more gauges. Gotta finish building the rest of my stuff and upgrade turbo .
see yea at the buck:evilwhat kind of turbo is the 65mm? my mods for 09 are fuel system and turbos

Attachments

• IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 41
Yeah right! Maybe not to the red one in your avatar. Something makes me think you haven't being brewing something all winter though. ;)

lol, im building a lawn mower to pull!

Manybe not retired, but semi-retired! :Cheer:

I dont.'t have any pics but going in in the next two weeks is.
turbo, cam, springs, studs, upgraded cp3, ladder bars, more guages.

Hoepfully beable to raise a few Hp as well.

Don't know for shure if we're going to use the big charger are not what do you think we should do.the small one is a 42 Garret the big one has 3.900 induccer and a 6.? Xduccer with a4.? turbine came off a tank
03-20-09_1730.jpg

03-20-09_1731.jpg

It is official, Dale. You are 100% certified "Over Achiever"

Back