Lets see your upgrades and or new builds for the 09 Season.

It is official, Dale. You are 100% certified "Over Achiever"

When I was groing up I was told that bigger is better:woohoo:That is the only way I can clame mine is bigger than your's:hehe:

Dale

i wish i had the time to do my own additions, but so far as it looks a new cam, springs, rebuild, custom ddp snail shell, water meth, and duallys and suspension goodies woot woot

mmm - no pix as yet

new motor, new cam, new head, new valve springs, new bigger valves, new T4 bigfoot, new Pro 52 turbo, all lines and hoses replaced with AN- stuff, new intake, new airbox, new body, new paint, new tires, new fuel system, chrome things all over: valve covers, brackets alternator etc, fluid damper, traction bars, custom front n rear springs, more guages: tranny temp oil temp volts amps and last but not least a custom made/built VE pump that flows like currazzee

I am sure I am fergittin some but thats the best of it

Damn that's a big list :)

Here is mine:

Well pretty much going to have a new motor this year but so far in 2009 I had the chargers freshened and the housings polished, new 3 piece exhaust manifold, Injectors gone through and checked, new EGT thermocouples for the Corsa 7 of them, new SS Aeroquip lines and AN fittings for the oil lines and water line, more anodizing of aluminum parts, Installed tubes in the two front tires, New helmet Camera and new on board camera, WPE is building the motor with a Scheid epoxy based filled ag block, Southern Illinois new counter weighted crank, Woodruff billet rods, New Aries pistons, New milled intake / PP 12 valve head with a WPE custom intake, New oil pan with side drain, And in order to pull at TS I just picked up my engine shielding we made from the powder coaters, and I am currently working on a secondary hitch.

And for the Tow rig:
TS MP-8 with HUD, AirDog 100, Hellman Sump, E.D. Custom towing turbo, and I am looking for some 50hp nozzles.

I am sure I forgot about something :)

BBD

dodge-p/p oringed head, helix 2 cam, dana 80 dual rear end, lowered 4", 62/14 over top a k31, air dog 150, head studs, air bags, htt manifold, new paint

ford- 12v with 191 dvs and other pump upgrades,5x16 injectors cam,pushrods,keepers from hamiliton, o-ringed head, 5kgsk, air/water intercooler, and hopefully a turbo from ED

Damn that's a big list :)

Here is mine:

Well pretty much going to have a new motor this year but so far in 2009 I had the chargers freshened and the housings polished, new 3 piece exhaust manifold, Injectors gone through and checked, new EGT thermocouples for the Corsa 7 of them, new SS Aeroquip lines and AN fittings for the oil lines and water line, more anodizing of aluminum parts, Installed tubes in the two front tires, New helmet Camera and new on board camera, WPE is building the motor with a Scheid epoxy based filled ag block, Southern Illinois new counter weighted crank, Woodruff billet rods, New Aries pistons, New milled intake / PP 12 valve head with a WPE custom intake, New oil pan with side drain, And in order to pull at TS I just picked up my engine shielding we made from the powder coaters, and I am currently working on a secondary hitch.

And for the Tow rig:
TS MP-8 with HUD, AirDog 100, Hellman Sump, E.D. Custom towing turbo, and I am looking for some 50hp nozzles.

I am sure I forgot about something :)

BBD

:clap:Is that all when do you have time to work at your job.

Dale

working on a 2.8 build. p-pumped 24v

been hiding wires and such heres a glimps on hiding the engine harness

before:
P1000292.jpg

P1000294.jpg

after:
P1000302.jpg

P1000306.jpg

P1000309.jpg

hid the wiring and ecm in the body under the windshield
P1000305.jpg

big hole to get the conectors through.
P1000303.jpg

Loganstanforth... call Barry at NADP for the things you are missing.. he can help you for sure... 1-866-456-4498

I just put in a new larger downpipe with crossbolts, ARB lockers (still need to wire) and we are reworking the turbo.

Some injectors, timing, head studs, DVs, new manifold, new turbo, some tint, some paint on the interior, and possibly some billet shafts if my trans takes a dump.

Back