leveling kit

Skyjacker does. Pretty straight forward install. I'm doing one right now on an 05 F-350.

Pro-comp has a good little kit even comes with a track bar to keep your steering linkages at stock angles.

yeah, the skyjacker has a track bar bracket that lowers the mount down to keep everything in the right place.

I wouldnt want to lower the trac bar...maybe move it towards the pass side (superlift does this on the 4" kit)

I recommend the DR 2.5" system....nothing rides nicer than a DR 2.5" coil. Add the shocks and we are talkin plush. You could even throw in an adjustable trac bar to adjust the axle back that 1"

Pretty much any name company has 1"-2.5" spacers though. I recommend shocks at 2.5"

Pm me if you need pricing on anything.

Guess it all depends on the cash ya wanna spend blocks are usually cheaper, springs are definetly nicer way to go.

Best ride, is DR hands down as Jesse mentioned. They are progressive rate coils so that the initial travel is softer than stock, then the gradually firm up to prevent bottoming out the suspension.

The DR shocks are the best not only because of valving for the ride quality but also because of construction of the shock. They have clear coated bodies and nitrosteel shafts that help them with stand the elements better than any other shock on the market, IMO.

Generally, you need to run F-350 blocks in the rear for the truck to remain level.

I used a DR mini spring pack, and I am more than happy with the results.

how much was the dr mini spring pack? and if someone wants to pm me a price feel free...

If price is an issue, On my 05 I ran a Rough Country 3" lift. Comes with everything you need except trac bar. That did not cause a problem, but I thought about an adj. trac bar or bracket that moves it over not down. It is important to preserve the drag link and trac bar angles. The nicest part of it was the springs, they were progressive and really rode nice(nicer than my 4" Superlift on my 06).

skyjacker kit here. Considered the DR, but at less than 4" i think it isn't worth the extra chunk of money to get it. If i was to go higher than 4" then i would consider spending more money, but that is just me. i got the skyjacker with shocks and installed for less than the price of the DR kit. And yes i did price it through a few of the vendors. And i still have plenty of money left to fill up the truck and buy a burger for lunch.

i just got a camburg spring kit, those guys are great to deal with, and they build the nicest off road/baja vehicles out there imo, definatly give them a buzz.. should have them installed when i get my truck back from the f'n stealership:(
www.camburg.com

You wouldn't drop the trac-bar down? Why wouldn't you want the angle of the bars to match and keep the steering and the suspension to move the same ammount each?

Without a drop steering arm if you move it over instead of down it keeps them parallel, yes no? The 4" Superlift on my 06 retained the steering arm and the track bar bracket moves over not down and that kept them in the same plane as stock, just at a steeper angle. On my 99, 01, 02, and 04 I used different manufacturers kits on each and they all dropped or raised the trac bar in one way or another, and there was some bumpsteer(leveling/2.5" kits that kept stock steering arm). When $ allows it, I am gonna throw the stock bracket back on and get an Icon trac bar because mine has had some play in it since day 1.

Back