leveling kit ?

agamache

About 3 months ago i put a rough country leveling kit (leaf springs) on my truck. After i installed it i noticed the front was sit higher than the back and i figured the new springs need a little settling time, but as stated it has been 3 to months and the front is still higher. Has anyone had to add to the rear blocks after installing a leveling

I bought my truck with the leveling kit on it but it did get blocks put in to make it sit a level. It has a 2.5" Superlift leveling kit on it. Not sure on the size of the blocks. It has been a while since it got installed on it, and I can't remember what size blocks we put on it.

i have heard the F 350 blocks were taller. i may give them a shot. Thank for the info Lil E

Not a problem. I also know that they look a little higher in the front because of the way the hoods are. So I do know that when we put the blocks in the back it made it look level but it was actually a little taller in the rear but when loaded it looks level.

I parked it the other day on level ground and measured from the tire to the finder and there is about and 1 7/8 difference but i don't think that really means much. It looks like i got about 1500lbs in the bed of the truck

Well look into a set of blocks to throw under the rear end of it and it should be good.

Last question, do u remember if they were flat block you used or did they have a tapper to them

The tapers are meant for the crew cab trucks right? I cant remember which block went to which truck. I've seen people run either block on either truck without issue though. When leveling a 250, 350 rear blocks are needed in the rear on the 05-07 models, perhaps this includes the 03/04 models too?

I think the F250s have a 2" block and the F350 have a 3-3/4" block from the factory. Call up a local 4x4 shop and see if they have a set laying around.

BTW - My trucks is a crew cab and it has the tapered.