Lift Pump Concerns

B N S slammer

Ive got a Raptor 150 thats a year old with about 4000 miles on it.. I just put on an SOVP and 7x.012's SAC's and with my Comp box on I cant drop pressure to below 10psi to about 7-8 at WOT... Idle psi is 19-20.. With my HOVP and 7x.10 VCO's the pressure would only drop to 10-11 psi..Ive got a big line kit, draw straw, and all 1/2 inch lines and it feeds through the stock filter cannister... and ive recently replaced the filter... its an Autometer gauge with a line snubber in front of it to take out pressure spikes for the gauge reading... Idk what to try to get more WOT fuel pressure?? I could use some suggestions? Thanks

Full bypass system. Properly designed..
Search is your friend. There have been about 50 threads just like this one in the past year

That seems low to me, my fass95 only drops to 12-13 at wot with 7x.014's

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

do you have a snubber in front of ur pressure sender? and where do yo have your sender located

My FASS 95 only drops to 13ish with ddp 100's (if anyone actually knows what that is, I'm all ears) at WOT.
My pressure gauge is in my edge, mounted at the pump inlet. That's retaining the factory filter housing and filter as well.

Bypass system. Uses a state pump and regulator. Pump in rear, regulator up front.with a dedicated return.
Through a modified factory filter housing i am maintaining 18 psi all the time. Wot in 4th with more fueling than a lot of guys have.
Properly designed.

Bypass system. Uses a state pump and regulator. Pump in rear, regulator up front.with a dedicated return.
Through a modified factory filter housing i am maintaining 18 psi all the time. Wot in 4th with more fueling than a lot of guys have.
Properly designed.

Yea but your car is all fast and goes vroom and stuff. Some of us just have big ole heavy trucks.

Yeah but my fuel pressure doesn't drop at all.
Ask Clifford how his works.
same type setup, and you can do it with a much smaller pump than a 150..

So my 95 could make my fp stay where I want it? While I forgot your injectors and pump, I know you have way more fuel than I do.

Yes. Easily. You need a separate bypass regulator and crank up your pump..

Just when you have some time.. Its simple and won't hurt anything. But yours dropping to 11psi won't hurt anything either..

Mine doesn't drop that low but with bigger injectors, it might. Does this fix the issue of "hydro locking" the pump if you backed out to quick? That's my biggest upset for me.