Light question?

Mudn_1

Sweet Home
What bulbs are factory for foglights? the owners manual says 893, but everywhere else says 896? there are 896's in the there now but will 893's work also?

Also has anyone put LED's in factory running lamps? If so did you put white or amber ones?

I am looking installing silverstar Ultra's with my new headlights, but I want matching fog lamps! What do I do? what have yall done?:bang

Thanks!! what about the Cab lights?have you or anyone put LEDS in the Factory cab lights? white or amber?

I have the recon ultra clear cab lights. I was going to use the regular LEDs in them but they didnt work out of the box so I am running standard 194 clear bulbs. Personally I would put regular bulbs up there.

trucklights015.jpg

Thanks, I like the white bulbs! I just want to brighten up the factory cab lights! I have the black one peice headlights on the way and i am thinking I am gonna run silverstar ultras with the silverstar parklights and then silverstar foglights if I can make them work! have you done anything with your taillight/reverse bulbs?

Thanks, I like the white bulbs! I just want to brighten up the factory cab lights! I have the black one peice headlights on the way and i am thinking I am gonna run silverstar ultras with the silverstar parklights and then silverstar foglights if I can make them work! have you done anything with your taillight/reverse bulbs?

Nothing in the Reverse bulb other than a standard bulb. The tailights have LEDs, Standard Bulb in front Turn Signals.

alright, I got the lights in and the silverstars are bright! I have adjusted them with some washers to come down a little but need them to come down a a little more! tell me how to adjust non adjustable headlights? the washers are about as thick as will fit behind them without having thread issues