Lightly modded and a few ?'s

da boss

Hey everybody im new to the forums and joined up to learn about modding my vehicle. Well currently i have a 2005 F350 CCSB Srw and less than a month ago i put an Sct livewire from innovative, Mbrp 4" turboback offroad exhaust, and an AFE stage 2 si intake. The truck is my daily driver plus it is used on a farm for random stuff and i haul hay with it everyweekend (7,000-24,000lbs trailers). Since ive put the tuner on ive lost around 3mpg from stock in all conditions which kinda confused me since i though i was supposed to be getting better mpg with a tuner. What could be wrong with my truck to affect the mpg like that? Also maybe im just confused again but when ive used the livewire to do the 1/4mile times i consistently get 15flat and thats with a 4x4 launch at about 15psi. I thought people were running in the high 13's with this setup and no matter what i do 15 is the limit for me. Im thinking it might be my tranny cause its started to act up on me since i ran the extreme race tune the other day for about 5 minutes. Also when i run any of the tunes the motor starts to lug at aobut 1500rpm-1800rpm is this normal for a tuned truck? Anywho sorry for the long intro and all the questions but i like to get as much info as possible on stuff. Anyway my original point for this thread was to see what you guys thought would be the next best step. Im definately not satisfied with the power yet but i would like to maintain the reliability if i could considering the conditions its used in. Im currently looking at maybe getting a local diesel shop to build me a tranny, banks intercooler, headstuds, and then either some nitrous or methanol to help give me some more power under towing and for just messing around on the streets. Id eventually like to maybe upgrade to a set of 200cc injectors and a VGT-HO turbo. Sorry for the LONG LONG post and thanks for any info u can give me.

1500-1800 rpm lugging would be a characteristic of a converter locked in OD. Altering the LowTP tip-in unlock and highTP tip-in unlock will go a long way to getting it to unlock and let you get the revs up. Give Eric a shout. He will get you right.