Like new FASS 200gph HPFP Kit.

dodgediesel98

just as the title says like new used for 6 hooks. Only used the pump out of the kit, all the hose harness and fittings are still in the box. $450 shipped.

Stup for a 12v or? Alot over kill for what I need but the price is right...

yes i used it on my 12v. it has the adjustable regulator on top of the pump. can be used for any motor as long as you set the proper pressure on the regulator.

I have the 150gph on my Dmax.......

i wonder if the 200gph will bolt right up to my brackets. Whats the psi rated at?

yes i believe it mounts in the same bracket. this kit comes with the bracket anyways. i think it is adjustable up to 80psi??

i planned on going to TS but the truck won't be finished. i might be able to have a friend bring it instead. It is NOT the system with the filters. it is the hpfp pump kit. part number on the kit is: hpfp-adj-200-1004

k thank you. i'm in need of the 200 thru 240 system kit. good luck ;D

Damn! I need the filters for my Dmax. Need to protect those brand new 100% over injectors........

i just used cummins filter heads and put my own fleetguard filters on them. the heads are only $30 and you can mount them where ever you want.

Damn! I need the filters for my Dmax. Need to protect those brand new 100% over injectors........

I would think you could just replace the pump on your system with the pump he has and still use your filter setup, but could be wrong. Might be worth calling and asking FASS.

I would love one...gearin up for my build for the summer just spendin the money else were now.

pictures

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

i would love this i def need it but wont have that cash till my boat sells in a week or two