LLC Pull-N-Power

nottanuff03

Anyone know if they have a website or not? I think this association put a pull on along with Daves Diesel at Hartford City just trying to see if they had a schedule up thanks!

Anyone know if they have a website or not? I think this association put a pull on along with Daves Diesel at Hartford City just trying to see if they had a schedule up thanks!

Yes they have a pull there next year as well as several other places.. They are trying to get enough together to have a points run...

awesome, do you know if they have a website? Would be nice to be able to look at now/eventually where all they will be. As I'm sure everyone is coordinating where and when to be over this upcoming season.

awesome, do you know if they have a website? Would be nice to be able to look at now/eventually where all they will be. As I'm sure everyone is coordinating where and when to be over this upcoming season.

im not sure if they have a website but i will try to find out and post it.

Points run would be cool... Would be nice to have some points pulls more local than the ITPA stuff.

Points run would be cool... Would be nice to have some points pulls more local than the ITPA stuff.

yea thats what i thought.. It should be pretty fun.. stock-2.6, 2.8 and 3.0 is the likely class layout but not for sure yet... 3 classes..

I need to move up that way, to make more of there pulls