Lly Injectors Max Hp

LOBOTY

What is the max hp you can run on the stock lly injectors? Same on the stock tranny? I am looking to upgrade the tranny and want the most bang for the least amount of bucks? I am leaning toward purchasing the ppe programer but trying to figure if i should stay with the ppe regular or spend the money and get the ppe hot. Thanks.

If you are getting a transmission get the hot +2 tuner. As far as the injectors go they will fuel 700rwhp i believe, however you have to run alot of PW. I think Mcrat would be the one to aska bout the injectors, I know he has pushed them hard in the LLY

Thanks for the info. What do those trucks run stock as RWHP. Also I am new so what does the PW stand for?? I am sure something simple.

Why is this in LmM D-Max section? You can run some big numbers on stock sticks, upwards of 500RWHP. I would go with EFI LIVE if you are thinkin about droppin the money on Hot +2 the EFI is very close in price and will do much more for you. PPE is a very good unit aswell though, it all comes down to what you want to do.

Te stock tranny is good for about 100 RWHP over stock. But thats about it. Where are you located at there are some very good alli builders out there. Big Dipper on the right coast and Mike L. on the Left.

Back