LMM / Ally Q ?

TheDuke

Currently running my PPE on Stage 2 (tow performance) but was thinking up going up.

What upgrades to the Tranny can be done to avoid trashing it ?

Thx

T

a transgo jr. and good torque converter are said to hold 450rwhp pretty reliably. much more than that and you may consider building the trans. with upgraded parts...

C-ya

You might have problems with the DPF plugging up if you run it to high of Program.
You can run level 3(160) if you take it easy on the 4-5, 5-6 shifts. I ran mine on the 160 until I got my tranny done and the clutches didn't look that bad. If you wanna run some big power the DPF is going to be your holdback.

Thanks for the help guys.

I guess I will leave it on the setting I have, maybe go up to 3.

Just want to know if the 5 inch and the DPF Delete will help on the same setting ? Will I get better Mileage ? I still have to pull my Boat so I can't get to crazy.

here again, my understanding is that the fuel mileage absolutely WILL go up substantially with a new exhaust system that deletes the DPF and regen cycle.

I don't have one but that is the census from others that do... If I DID have one, DPF delete would be the first mod. ;)

C-ya

I am getting it next week. 5 inch Exhaust from the Turbo back with a Magnaflow muffler and the DPF Delete.
:rockwoot:

My brother has an 07.5 LMM and we just took the DPF off and it now runs like it should have from the factory!

SWEET !!

Could he tell a big Difference ?

How about Gas Mileage ?

Thx

Back