LMM defueling? What's that?

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Dang them PPE tuners shift hard. Not only does it not defuel, it spins the tires even harder once it hits second! :rockwoot:

www.pacificp.com

First video, click once to activate player, then again to play video.

thats a cool idea....tricked out duramax in an escalade...hmm i feel a project coming on for someone at Comp D LOL

Yeah, that o' boy in the Escalade cracked me up with how tore up he was over tearing up his truck. You 'da thought he ran over someone or something. I don't know why someone that can afford to do that conversion would have a need to worry about tearing it up, clearly money is no object in a build like that so a busted rearend is peanuts in comparison to the over build cost. Funny stuff for sure.

C-ya

Maybe the guy in the escalde was worried about getting scratches on his rims yo. LOL

That was hilarious!!
I think he said he wanted a hemi...he shoulda got one..then he'd still have his rear end and drive shaft...lol

Did yall hear in the 2nd vid that they upped the power to 1000hp and get 25mpg with no smoke cause it burns bio?

I was assuming the guy that broke the Escalade was one of the reporters who was told to take it for a spin and not the actual owner? Maybe not!

Back