Long arm kit questions

Suzuki450ltr

I have a zone 5" lift short arm and I want To make it a long arm kit. I've been looking at other long arm kits and they look pretty easy to make I was wondering if anyone has made there own long arm kit?

I am curious as well. I would love to go to a one piece swing arm with a castor adjustment like the new trucks have!

04.5 qclb 4x4 NV6500, BMS100's, H&S 10mm stroker, Fass HPFP, Cat 2mic, BW 363, Hamilton springs, Smarty S06

Y'all are talking two different suspension designs.

To the OP, yes I've built my own on a 2nd gen and other vehicles.

CatKracker- new trucks use a radius arm design with differs from old 5 link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head over to dodgetrucksxtreme.com and do your research there. Ample info from extremely knowledgeable suspension guys all with diesels.

I am curious as well. I would love to go to a one piece swing arm with a castor adjustment like the new trucks have!

04.5 qclb 4x4 NV6500, BMS100's, H&S 10mm stroker, Fass HPFP, Cat 2mic, BW 363, Hamilton springs, Smarty S06
CatKracker, there are several companies out there that make kits that convert 3rd gen suspension to radius arm set up. Not sure why you would want to do that though.

Sorry for the derail OP.

Well. My thought was that the radius arm would be tougher and smoother riding with big tires. I wasn't sure what cost difference would be between the conversion and long arm system. A good long arm kit is usually pretty pricey. I like the idea of a one piece radius arm or a long arm similar to the Carli with castor adjustment on the arm. If anyone has pics or dimensions on their long arm kits, post em up.

Back