Look what I got to play with for a few days....

DunesRunner08

Iron Bull Bumpers
So look what I got to play with for the last two days....we just finished our bumpers for the Kodiak/Topkick and I got to play with one for the last two days....I have to say it was a sweet truck and I want one now.... It offroads like a champ (rough ride though)...Here are some photos....

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

really? I always thought they were pretty sweet.... lol... everyone's entitled to their opinions though.... I will say that the small a$$ tire make it look ugly, but with some nice wheels, a set of stacks, bigger tires... and well the add-ons I put there it would look great

you can dress up a turn, but it's still a turd. Never thought those trucks looked good always look out of proportion

not my style at all. I personally don't like they way they sit, ride or really anything about them.

Looking at the photos and they way you took them. I take it you work for Iron Bull Bumpers? Should think about becoming an advertiser

Thanks for sharing dude!!

Always nice to drive someone else chit and not have to pay for it!!!!

The mirrors bug me the most, the bumpers however look great. Good job.

The bumpers do look great, but their's too much space between the bumper and body, wich i ussume is there for clearance to pop the hood ??

Too bad you couldn't make a tim piece to clean that up some and remove before opening the hood ?

My issue with those trucks is that they coast almost as much as a Freighterliner/International medium duty, but have much lower capacities...

Good job on the bumpers though, and the suggestion to advertise on here is a pretty good one.

I think that looks sweet for what it is. Lets see some on a International CXT or an F650 Super Crew :poke:

the 650 and the cxt are coming....as for being a vendor, I havent seen a lot of bumper demand on here yet to warrant $$$$.... if I see some, I will spend the money....Im here to learn more about my 6 uh oh.... and sell my 07.5 Dodge.....