Look what I got :)

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
It's funny. I was lust looking at my rusty hitch the other day, then BLAMO!!!! This got placed in my hand yesterday.
Sweeeet!!!
Thank you Gene.

Last edited:
It's funny. I was lust looking at my rusty hitch the other day, then BLAMO!!!! This got placed in my hand yesterday.
Sweeeet!!!
Thank you Gene.

NICE Jeff...but dude...really....clean your damn desk...my god....LOL

Hey is that strawberries on that pen? WTF get yourself a manly pen. :hehe:

I got something too....Thanks Ron!!!!

NADM.jpg

I couldn't bring my self to busting on your desk after all you recently handed me somthing very nice :)

BBD

:hehe: :hehe: Man up Scott...if Jeff's not being made fun of, I'm not sure he'd know what to do with his day!!!

At least getting lots of cool parts from him never slows me down LOL I always seem to find something new to pick on him about:D
Chris

Ron do you have to show a dyno sheet to get the perspective one ? or can any jagoff just by the 1000hp one a cruz town :)

BBD

What the heck Ron. Hook me up with some NADM goods for my desk man!! Otherwise Im getting on DHRA site and buying all their stuff at the auction and hanging it up haha!!

Ron do you have to show a dyno sheet to get the perspective one ? or can any jagoff just by the 1000hp one a cruz town :)

BBD

We are reserving the Champion ones for NADM use only - if someone has the balls to put a 1000 hp one on their truck and able to back it without being a kick me boy - go for it:hehe:

These were made in small numbers so buy them fast - 2nd gen ones are coming this summer!:clap: