Lookie what I got :-)

triton

Scarlet Fever
I'd like to officially thank the guys at NADM for their efforts in bringing diesel events to the track. Ron especially... although
not a diesel head like the rest of us, he does a great job at what he does and I believe has the best interest of the sport in mind.

Obviously, had more trucks shown up to last years events, I wouldn't be posting this part. My truck is fast ( for it's size ) but, to have been over all champion is very surprising. I like winning and getting trophies but, I'd rather see a lot more competition competing for it. I'm gonna do it again this year.... who thinks they can come take it from me :ft: LOL

Thanks to Ron and NADM again for the great 2009 season and trophy

trophy.jpg

You could have left your hand out of the photo so the trophy looked bigger:hehe::hehe::hehe:

No you deserve it man, when you were under your truck working on it all night to run the next day - that kind of commitment is what got you the points to win!

Congrats!

You could have left your hand out of the photo so the trophy looked bigger:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Congrats!

LOL :doh: That's what I thought too when Charlie sent me that picture. Next time get me one of these :Cheer: Do you remember where it's from ?

trophy2.jpg

LOL :doh: That's what I thought too when Charlie sent me that picture. Next time get me one of these :Cheer: Do you remember where it's from ?

trophy2.jpg

I remember that! That's McBrides dog too wasn't it?:lolly::lolly:

Just kidding - lol! He didn't have dogs!

The economy was good that year with lots of sponsor and competitor activity - where has the economy gone and will it ever return?

The economy has gone to China and Mexico, but it is making a slow comeback now. Industry is starting to get busier, keep your fingers and toes crossed and vote in November!

I didn't get the babes with mine :poke: LOL. I wish I could say my trophy that year was for taking a class of racing but it wasn't. I got 1st place for the show and shine and a feature in Diesel World though. Like Ron said, I guess DHRA was doing well at the time as was the economy.

Back