Lookin for 700-800hp options?

TX6.0Stroker

Just joined the site go easy on me hahaha I have an 05 f-350 dually that I'm lookin to get between 700 and 800 ponies the current mods are:
*ARP Headstuds
*Titanium head gaskets
*S&B w/dry filter
*Banks Technicooler Intercooler system
*4in turbo back exhaust
*EGR Delete
*Sinister Coolant Filtration System
*SCT Livewire TS (holds 10 custom tunes)
*Triple Pillar Guages (fuel pressure, EGT, Boost)

Lookin for opinions on how to achieve my goal from there...just throwin it out there as far as the turbo/injector combo I'm lookin into the MTW Stage 4 with 205/100s but still up in the air bout it. Just want to know what all else should be done to my dually thank y'all much appreciated I look forward to all the opinionated modifications!

:thankyou2:

Welcome to the site!! :welcome::Cheer:
Add bigger inj and get it breathing and throw in some :nos: lots of *nx* and hope the lower end doesnt shyt the bed.

Hahaha ok now for some realistic replies obviously I'm not goin to put a 6 cylinder in my truck otherwise I wouldn't be askin for different opinion on different builds FOR THE 6.0

But a 6 cylinder is more reliable. 2 less cylinders you have to worry about.

JK lol

Hahaha I ain't got anything against dodge don't get me wrong I got an 07 Dodge dually as well as a '12 ford dually but I'm building the 6.0 first

You've got more dollars than sense then. Don't get me wrong, I've got a real nice 2005 Lariat but other than studs and a mild tune I will leave it be. I learned the expensive way. I'll find a nice 2nd gen or early 3rd gen to make horsepower. Even an OBS or early superduty. May the force be with you. And welcome to CompD!

Sent from the drivers seat of my Lariat using Tapatalk

Hahaha ok now for some realistic replies obviously I'm not goin to put a 6 cylinder in my truck otherwise I wouldn't be askin for different opinion on different builds FOR THE 6.0

No offense, and you are a new guy here so Ill try not to butt hurt ya.. BUT!! Unless you have an asz load of cash to throw away your being a fukkin moron to think you can get a 6oh to be a daily driver at 700-800 hp.
I say this being a Huge Ford guy and if you say Cummins,. I dont think Dodge. I think Cummins,Why? Because without Cummins the Dodge truck would have been discontinued long ago. Its not that the Cummins is Bad-it just has a Dodge wrapped around it..

I think "realistic" in what He's hoping/wanting...............................(fill in the blank)

P-pump it. Theres s guy around me with what is supposed to be a ppumped 6.oh 3.0 truck. Ive seen it run, its pretty nice. I don't know for sure if its a 6.oh or 7.3.

I dont know why everyone is being so negative.

Its easy and relatively cheap to reach that power with a 6.0

^thank you and I'll prove that will happen bud ;)

Then the big windows in your block will prove everyone else right. Its been done but they don't last long. Valvetrain failure seems to be a serious issue at that level. I hear they like to go boom

Last edited:
If you are truly serious give Hypermax a call, they can point you in the right direction.

Back