CTD03

One Hot 03
what would be a good cam for my truck

wicked cp3,150injectors,your springs,tnt-r
i am currently looking for a turbo an s465
i do drive my truck but its my hot rod truck
and i don't mind streetable i have a big definition of streetable

if you need to know any more let me know

big stick...drop in cam, works awesome. I love mine and it spools my 465 very well. Def a worthwhile mod.

I'll let Zach speak up himself but I knowt he big stick drop in I have just rocks!

Thanks for the vote getblown. The bigstick is the best all around for 99% of the trucks out there.The few exceptions would be people that have extensive porting and a custom zz style intake, or people that want to make power above 4200 and don't care about power below 3,000.

Because of the centerlines, amount of overlap, and agressive ramp rates the 181/210 "bigstick" has a snappy bottom end and extends the powerband much longer, all while being tolerant of people that run drive pressure higher than boost, have turbos that are way to big or generally don't know how to setup their truck. It has also been in 1,000hp daily drivers that still get 20+mpg, it is very flexible for many setups. This is made possible by the position of the exhaust and the fact that you can set the exh@.020" lash for best economy or .015 for much improved bottom end spool.

It would be time to step up to a custom high lift cam if you were wanting to take advantage of high lift flow numbers made possible by trick port jobs, or higher duration cams that bandaid the fact that even with the best port jobs our heads aren't that great in the flow dept. at high rpm. Once again the downside to this is decreased bottom end.

Zach Hamilton

thanks zach looks like i will be getting in touch with you