Looking for a better cam

gearhart73

So I'm trying to find a better cam than the Haisley street i have now for my 02 cummins which is my 2.6 puller and I hear lots of good things about your company. The truck is o-ringed and studded. It has a 13mm p-pump with large injectors (6-20) and a fairly big 2.6 charger (91 if i remember correctly). My plan over the winter is to take it apart for a girdle, upgraded rods, different pistons, and valvetrain upgrades. What cam do you think would be best for my truck? I was looking at the 200-220/226 on your site but I don't know if that's what i really need.

First, let me say I don't know what the Haisley Cam is. My suggestion is the 200-220 .340"/.360" without knowing your whole setup.
It will make great power from 2k to 4800+ depending on timing and turbo etc.

We work hard to constantly upgrade our designs, so the 200-220 is our latest design at a 110 LSA. it was a 108 on the first generation.

What springs are you running. I know you have "upgraded" but there are a lot of specifics that need to be covered to keep things alive at extreme levels.

Thanks for the interest in our cams, and feel free to call the office and give Ryan hell.
1-512-778-9418
Tanks,

Zach

110# springs, hd pushrods, billet bridges, and titanium retainers Is what I will be putting in the top end. And I'm assuming that this cam will require some fly cuts? How deep would that be? I'm still deciding what to do with pistons as in cuts, compressions, and such.
I have the truck at 24* of timing right now and I'm running 6k governor springs so I'd like to see it pulling close to 5K.

Are they our 110# springs? If not I will need to know the pressure at 1.380" .900" and coil bind height.

Zach

I havn't bought them yet. I'm trying to figure out what all i need/want first.