Looking for a delete friendly dealer near Modesto, CA

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
I got a buddy in Stevinson, CA with a new 2011 mega. Wants to delete it but doesn't know a delete friendly dealer. Anyone got the hookup on a good dealership to use?

A delete friendly stealer in CA... better chance of hell freezing over. He still has to get the truck smog'd unless he has a crooked one of those too?

This sounds like a good way to get a dealership closed down. Not to mention fined out the ass. You're jokin right?

Even if there is one, which i doubt there is since its illegal to do, i doubt/hope no one posts info on an open forum, dont think "they" are not watching us! There was a shop that got busted for doing it on a truck in a magazine that had current liscence plates on it, hence they all block or take off the plates for pictures now.

Ofcourse it's illegal to have a delete Who doesn't know that. The deal is I know plenty of people that are deleted and have had problems such as leaking rocker boxes, faulty wiring and other non power train related problems that would be warrentied but the. Dealer has flagged the truck and voided warrenty for a delete which didn't affect the problem for service . It's the dealerships discretion to accept or deny the vehical for service since the dealership is independently/privatly owned. I know dealers around Texas that do not discriminate against deletes as long as the problem isn't obviously from overfueling or abuse.

Risk you take Gibson, you know that. Pay to play.

If they exist Please PM them to those that ask. Do Not Post them here.

If they exist lets keep em' in business.

Ofcourse it's illegal to have a delete Who doesn't know that. The deal is I know plenty of people that are deleted and have had problems such as leaking rocker boxes, faulty wiring and other non power train related problems that would be warrentied but the. Dealer has flagged the truck and voided warrenty for a delete which didn't affect the problem for service . It's the dealerships discretion to accept or deny the vehical for service since the dealership is independently/privatly owned. I know dealers around Texas that do not discriminate against deletes as long as the problem isn't obviously from overfueling or abuse.

Let me google that for you

:pop:

Back