Looking for a Efi live tuner- East Coast

1998dsmtalon

Hey guys, I am looking for someone to tune my truck. I havent bought the efilive yet and I probably will wait until I find someone who can tune the truck and see if they are a dealer. I am looking for a race tune and a sled pull tune a lot like what Cummins-tuner.com offers but with dyno tuned accuracy.

Anyone know someone in the VA, MD, PA, DE area. I will travel a little bit but I am not looking to drive across the country.

Hey Lreiff I know you PM'd me but I do not have 10 post on CompD so I can't PM back yet. I need to stay off CF so I can get these working!

Sorry man, I am in Afghanistan currently. I have wifi at times but cant text through normal messaging. I have an app that allows me to text and call to others with that app.

Email me Nickeklund@gmail.com

And for the rest of you who may read this, no I am not talking to myself.

I see this was a pretty recent post and I am looking in the same areas as i am from Southern, NJ.
I did find a listing for Chesapeake, Va.
Do you think that is the closest to Wilmington, De(my general area)
mine is an 03 common rail

keep in mind that we cannot tune 03-05 just yet.

just so Myself and the thread starter know- WHERE is the closest place to US. thanx, crossy

BTW- NICK if you are reading this i appreciate your PM, but the forums will not allow me to answer you until i have 10 posts.