Looking for a leveling kit

04 MT

I read more then I post
Hey guys, I'm tired of the nose dive look on my 04 F-350. Just wondering what leveling kits work the best and what tire/wheel combo you used after it was done. I was kinda leaning towards 19.5's but thats a ton of money if you want to stick with aluminum wheels. Also, my truck is a lariet and the wheels are pretty nice, what larger tire will fit those wheels? Thanks.

I put the Donahoe Racing (which is now Icon) mini spring packs which is a 2" leveling kit. Since you already have the 4" blocks in the rear, you will still have a slight nose down appearance. The only way I could get mine to be completely level is to put 2" blocks back in. I am running 20 inch XD Monsters with Toyo Open Country M/T's in 33X12.5X20. I only have slight rubbing at full lock and that is only when I am going into a driveway or sometimes a parking lot.

Heres your options:

1" zero rate

1.5" shackle (retains ride quality, changes caster slightly)

2" add a leaf (stiffens up and rearches the spring pack)

2" mini-pack (retains factory ride, and factory shock location)

2.5"-3" hangers/shackles (retains ride quality, new shocks recommended, as well as an adjustable trac bar)

I personally would run 33x1250s with the 2" kits, and a small measuring 35 with the 3". The F-350s come stock with a larger 3-5/8" rear block, so you may want to go with the larger leveling kits, as the smaller ones tend to level out the F-250s better.

Let me know if we can help you with anything.

-Jesse
239.337.LIFT