looking for a maryland engine builder

NELSON359

trying to keep up
looking for some one near southern Maryland to be able to balance my crank assemble mount my rotating assembly line bore and mount girdle ect ect for a 12v cummins

Baltimore Mack does excellent machine work but I don't think they have any experience with high performance engines. Harshman Automotive in Smithsburg MD is who you need to talk to, they build a ton of high hp engines and the owner and one employee both drive twin turboed 12 valves.

Baltimore mack has machined and assembled multiple high hp engines for members on this site. never heard of harshman, their website looks very professional. I have always used Dennys auto machine in Hagerstown for gas engines ( not sure if he deals in diesels, never really asked) , mainly because I was on a tight budget. Dennys has been around for a long time and they are easy to work with.

advice, talk to most of the places mentioned above and go from there.

OP not sure if your drag racing or pulling, but here is a 12v puller we built last year. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irip27Czccg&feature=share"]Ford Cummins Twin Turbo Truck Pull 411 feet OSR Performance - YouTube[/ame]

Baltimore mack has machined and assembled multiple high hp engines for members on this site. never heard of harshman, their website looks very professional. I have always used Dennys auto machine in Hagerstown for gas engines ( not sure if he deals in diesels, never really asked) , mainly because I was on a tight budget. Dennys has been around for a long time and they are easy to work with.

advice, talk to most of the places mentioned above and go from there.

That's cool, I had talked to Charlie at Baltimore mack when I had him do my Dmax heads and he acted like he didn't have a lot of experience with high hp diesel's. Denny does all our gas engine work and he said he doesn't like to do diesel stuff because everything is too heavy.

Josh...
I can not believe that you have never heard of Harshman Automotive.
He has done many guys motor work on here and a bunch of the local performance shops use him.He is a friend of both TimeBomb's and F8TLDose and has been in the deal along time.

Harshmans shop should be quite capable to handle the work this gentleman needs done.........Andy

Harshman Auto

andy- I knew that they were in cahoots with some shop back when Jason built his pulling truck but never knew the name of it. thanks for clearing that up. another vote for calling harshmans.

Back