Looking for a New Tuner

BC06PSD

Hairless Cat Aficionado
I'm looking for a new tuner since DJ appears to be gone for good. Who do you recommend? BTS, Innovative, Elite, or Gogo. I'm leaning towards Innovative but I hear Elite has great tunes just not real sure if they'll be around. My first choice was Gogo but nevermind.

I'm looking for a new tuner since DJ appears to be gone for good. Who do you recommend? BTS, Innovative, Elite, or Gogo. I'm leaning towards Innovative but I hear Elite has great tunes just not real sure if they'll be around. My first choice was Gogo but nevermind.

What made you change from GoGo

Eric at Innovative does great stuff. I'm a busy guy. Sometimes I don't get enough sleep. I have been a little busy. Taught myself how to render in solidworks. Bought a badass 3D printer from Dimension who we met at PRI. I'm trying to build a full out drag truck. Next will be a full out road race truck. The 7 speed out of an M5 is going to be interesting behind a 6.0L.

Eric at Innovative does great stuff. I'm a busy guy. Sometimes I don't get enough sleep. I have been a little busy. Taught myself how to render in solidworks. Bought a badass 3D printer from Dimension who we met at PRI. I'm trying to build a full out drag truck. Next will be a full out road race truck. The 7 speed out of an M5 is going to be interesting behind a 6.0L.

As you can see he's a busy guy. I sent an email a couple of months ago asking to buy tunes, no response. I'm fine with that, I know people have their priorities.

I know innovative does great work. I guess I should have asked if anyone has ran BTS tunes?

i elite close to going out of business?

As you can see he's a busy guy. I sent an email a couple of months ago asking to buy tunes, no response. I'm fine with that, I know people have their priorities.

I know innovative does great work. I guess I should have asked if anyone has ran BTS tunes?

he has a cell phone too, i check my cell phone 10x more than i check my email.

PMing him is a good option too...he is always online. He is on the boards damn near every time I come on...including now!

I've run Elite's, Innovative's, and GoGo's tunes. I liked all of 'em. In my '04 the Elite tune shifted a little better in my truck than the Innovative, but I think they had a little more timing in the Elite tune because the degas bottle would whistle at me a little more often than with the Innovative tune before I did studs. Power was almost identical for both. I had GoGo tunes in our '05 and never had any issues with it and made good power.

These were all the high power tunes and I drove them daily on the street.

PMing him is a good option too...he is always online. He is on the boards damn near every time I come on...including now!

he has a cell phone too, i check my cell phone 10x more than i check my email.

I'm about to probably say more then I should and go on the "list".:bang

I know many of you are fishing buddies or whatever and drink 40's together on the weekends, but I am not. I am a potential customer trying to give someone business. Should I truely hunt down the person's cell phone number and stalk him to give him money. Should I PM him on a forum that he frequents or try to contact him on his website that he set up to do business.

I'm know many think he's the Dalai Lama of 6.0's. That's the reason I tried to contact him originally, because it appears that he knows what he's talking about concerning the 6.0, but I'm not going out of my way to drink the koolaid.:thankyou2:

I'm no Dalai Lama. I appreciate that you did capitalize his name and did the correct spelling. The robe would get trapped in the serpentine belt. I don't go fishing. And my choice of beverage is not from an old Dr. Dre music video.

printable5.gif

Are you kinda hinting that we may need a new tuner?

Are you kinda hinting that we may need a new tuner?

Nope just not trying to break my arm patting myself on the back. We both do good stuff. We both talk. We may even take on the Spartan 6.4L empire together. People have both of our stuff. On the dyno we are within 10hp of each other. I tend to beat him on torque. Why? I have no clue. Never seen one of his files. I just know that he takes care of his people. I'd rather send him some business over anyone else.

And on a side note. What did that firmware do?

It was minus 10 over the past week up here. I rolled back to stock on Sunday and I'm calling SCT at lunch.

And get this. 100+miles on stock, with mixed driving conditions, and no CEL, or DTC.

I'm sure Eric is a great guy, but you are the one that continue's to post when I went thru all my problems, and if it wasn't for you I might have had to buy two more injectors when Nate had my truck at UDP.

It was minus 10 over the past week up here. I rolled back to stock on Sunday and I'm calling SCT at lunch.

And get this. 100+miles on stock, with mixed driving conditions, and no CEL, or DTC.

I'm sure Eric is a great guy, but you are the one that continue's to post when I went thru all my problems, and if it wasn't for you I might have had to buy two more injectors when Nate had my truck at UDP.

Ask for Ryan over there. He was looking into it. I told him it was from files that were just fine in other vehicles before the latest x3 stuff.

Doug cannot pat himself on the back. His head is too big to get his arm around. I have run DJ, Innovative and Dougs stuff. All were great. I have no problem switching between any of the files. Currently I run an Innovative file, because Doug won't get off his ass and write new tunes. LOL

Ask for Ryan over there. He was looking into it. I told him it was from files that were just fine in other vehicles before the latest x3 stuff.

Just called them, will have to wait till I get home, they can't through my firewall at work

Doug cannot pat himself on the back. His head is too big to get his arm around. I have run DJ, Innovative and Dougs stuff. All were great. I have no problem switching between any of the files. Currently I run an Innovative file, because Doug won't get off his ass and write new tunes. LOL

Quit yer *****in. You have Rich's file. You have Rich's parts. And I am mentally and physically exhausted from our late night conversations of your frustrations with check valves, IPRs and dealership debacles.

debacle
One entry found.

Main Entry: de·ba·cle
Pronunciation: \dē-ˈbä-kəl, di-, -ˈba-; ÷ˈde-bə-kəl\
Variant(s): also dé·bâ·cle \also dā-ˈbäk(lə)\
Function: noun
Etymology: French débâcle, from débâcler to clear, from Middle French desbacler, from des- de- + bacler to block, perhaps from Vulgar Latin *bacculare, from Latin baculum staff
Date: 1802
1: a tumultuous breakup of ice in a river
2: a violent disruption (as of an army) : rout
3: a: a great disaster b: a complete failure : fiasco

Just called them, will have to wait till I get home, they can't through my firewall at work

I just want them to explain to me how P0004 is coming up on a vehicle that doesn't list it in the PC/ED for a fixable situation.

Back