Looking for a REG CAB SHORT bed cummins

1995ford_kid

CUMMINS boy now!!
Really like the look of the reg cab short bed looking for more cheaper dont care paint...
Want it to run and drive....got a 1997 dodge 2500 5 speed 2wd mabey trade or ill buy your straight up?
pm me thanx

Why don't you just buy a truck and swap your stuff into it...

Well then cut your bed and frame...can easily cut the frame, reweld and find a bed for less than 5k. I thought you could swap a motor as long as it was a newer motor than vehicle....

Well then cut your bed and frame...can easily cut the frame, reweld and find a bed for less than 5k. I thought you could swap a motor as long as it was a newer motor than vehicle....

yes you can do that but i would still have to smog it? and my 12v would never smogg even if i brought it to stock ha i dont think?

Just cut your 3/4 ton then, is it smog exempt?

posted from a porcelain throne

Yes is smogg exempt..and i wanna cut it just NEVER got the time! workin full time and weekend gotta make the girl happy ha and this my DD so i cant affort to have it down for a week?

It shouldn't take a week to do it. Search short bed swaps on here, they have plenty of pictures on where the cuts need to go.

98 rcsb 2wd roller no bed cummins manual truck . Started two bulds at the same time only one is completed this one can leave anytime no seats have good. Doors and fenders,hood no gril,bumper,bed posted this on another thred. Want it gone. Rember its a roller not a driver.

Back