Looking For A Truck 04 Up Cummins

curtism

Looking for a Dodge 25 or 3500 03 up with cummins. would like it to be lifted and fixed already but im open to stock trucks at the right price. i would like to keep the price around 20. i prefer the 06 front end but i would buy the older body if i liked the truck!

Last edited:
5.9 qcsb

I've got an05 3500 qcsb Laramie 3" lift new 08.5+ steering upgrade and stabilizer new upper and lower ball joints new track bar bushings new 20" diammo rims new irok super swamper radials 4" exhaust 5" tip intake stereo system diablo programer leather loaded all the way b&w goose neck in bed tool box blah blah blah No dents clean truck

I've got an05 3500 qcsb Laramie 3" lift new 08.5+ steering upgrade and stabilizer new upper and lower ball joints new track bar bushings new 20" diammo rims new irok super swamper radials 4" exhaust 5" tip intake stereo system diablo programer leather loaded all the way b&w goose neck in bed tool box blah blah blah No dents clean truck

very interested john! if you dont mind maybe you could send me some more info to my email and we can talk money and i can get some pics.. email is curtomac2003@yahoo.com thank you!

ok heres the run down its a 2005 dodge ram 3500 qcsb 4x4 auto hubs laramie 5.9 325hp motor. exterior is mineral grey interior is black on black with suede inlay in seats steel inserts in doors and dash. automatic trans,4x4 works fine no problems no leaks. oil changed regularly with rotella and k&n filter,as is the fuel filter. motor has no mods other than a diablo programer.4" exhaust turbo back to a 5" ss tip, turbo silence ring is removed,stock intake is off just an elbow with filter nothin fancy i change my mind daily so i havent made a ss one yet. on to the upgrades,top gun customz 3" coil spacer, track bar drop bracket for alignment,drop pitman arm,new 08.5 cross over steering not y style tracks like a vet now,rough country stabilizer(but have brackets for duals),pro comp es9000 shocks around but they ride rough with the 20's think bilstien or rancho be better,i have replaced the wheel bearing hub assemblies on both sides with the best from carquest not diamler chrysler, also upper and lower ball joints with zerk fitting ones from carquest so they have poly urethane boots and are greaseable,both track bar bushings with poly bushings, tranny has been serviced new filter,gasket and synthetic atf also had solenoid cleaned. wheels are diammo 20x10 18 karat tires are 33x13.50 super swamper irok radials the set is brand new just had them put on 1 week ago with warranty from discount tire also had gorilla lug nuts put on these are all a key style lug nut no key no remove try and steal em they warranty thier lug nuts so if your rims are stolen they replace them. the goodies... b&w hide a hitch in bed,tool box in bed not rail mount,reciever hitch with drop hitch and pin. inside the truck i have a tom tom navi,pioneer headunit,kenwood amp,audiobahn line driver,probox under seat and two l5 solobaric square tens,intergrated radar above mirror.and trailer brake system. there are no scratches in the suede or leather no dents in the truck and no scratches i take pride in her she is one of the nicest ive seen, the only place that you can tell its been used is in the bed. she has 99,500 miles on the odometer its highway not stop and go. and with the new front end ive all ready spent the money so no one will have to and no worries about the steering or breakables i have not drag raced nor sledded this one i dont have the time nor the money to fix stupidity that being said here are the pics....

04.5...4 door...4wd...Brand new motor top to bottom...as of right now, it has 183 miles on motor and 180k on body & tranny...interior is a 8.5 out of a 10...silver, exterior is a 7 out of a 10...some basic small mods done...truck needs a clock spring for the air bag lite to go out...other then that, it drives and runs great.

I was wondering why I hadn't heard back from ya. I'll try to send them again tonight. Sorry...

Back