Looking for dodge truck or roller.

Macktruckdriver

Looking for a clean truck or roller. Dodge only Can have rust but must be fixable and not very much. Clean interior. Must be 4x4 and auto. Looking for any regular cab or ext cab short box 2nd gen or regular cab 3rd gen. Can also be complete and not run. Building a motor now just need a truck to put it in for a project. $10k max.

Going to be ripping apart a 2007 Standard Cab/Chassis truck in the near future that was/is a 6 speed 4wd.
I also have a 48RE and many of the parts to convert.

Mark.

Wheelbase is "OMFG long". :hehe:
I looked into putting a bed on it, but it has an oddball axle to tail length, which I THINK may be the same as short bed.

I looked at was setting a Mega Cab on it, did some further measuring, and it appears the overall nose to tail length of the frame is slightly longer than a normal Mega Cab, even.

Mark.

I have a 06 quad cab long box 4x4 no rust on body but has few dents. Truck runs and drives now but interior is dingy. Not broken just dirty

A friend of mine has a rust free 2000 quad short bed roller no motor or trans. full dark gray interior dana 80 rear axle $5000

Holy crap mark that thing must be huge. Probably like the delivery trucks I see with a strait truck box on them.

Yea I did but it didn't seem like you were having a hole lot of luck with your post so I put it out there for you.

Holy crap mark that thing must be huge. Probably like the delivery trucks I see with a strait truck box on them.
Yeah, that's about what it is.
It has a mult-doored utility bed on that's about 11 feet long, the frame is pretty beefy looking on it.
It's not even close to a standard 1 ton frame in appearances.

I just figured, at the least, a nice clip and cab would be a good start for you.

Mark.