Looking for good mod friendly diesel shop

digitalscribe

Anyone have a suggestion on a good mod friendly diesel shop in the southeast Kansas, northeast Oklahoma area? I live about an hour north of Tulsa, OK. I've got a stock 2005 F350 6.0 that needs some help. It looks like I'm going to need an EGR cooler either R&R'd or deleted, probably an oil cooler per standard ford instructions and so far nobody has been able to tell me a way to tell if I've got a blown head gasket (short of taking it to the dealership), which I'd been looking at an ARP headstud kit if thats the case. My local mechanic is a 7.3 diesel man who doesn't seem interested in learning 6.0's. I'm not crazy about the 8+ hour one way drive, but I've been debating driving the thing up the River City Diesel in East Peoria, Illinois since I'd been looking at their kits/parts, but I figured I'd at least ask if anyone had any better suggestions. Thanks!

Its easy to find cool dealers. Just roll into the employee parking lot. Like the dealer I used to work at. They will all drive powerstrokes. If the diesel tech is driving a focus. Move on to the next dealer.

Its easy to find cool dealers. Just roll into the employee parking lot. Like the dealer I used to work at. They will all drive powerstrokes. If the diesel tech is driving a focus. Move on to the next dealer.

Nice last tech I saw drove a Tacoma

Yeah how bout any diesel shops in Alabama or close to it? I'm having a bunch of trouble trying to find one.

Dex....PM him that info please.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be a little to far but I was please with Cale at Brian's Truck Shop in Lead Hill AR. He did my EGR delete and my SCT tune.

Back