Looking for partnerships/sponsor (or just a helping hand) in Southern MD

98.5_24valve

I recently moved to southern Maryland from the panhandle of FL to work at PAX NAS. I am looking for another individual(s) that are wanting to compete locally and regionally in the NHRDA (or like) circuit. I have the truck, along with a few mods, and basic know-how to compete and would love to share it with a group of passionate diesel competitors as I plan to get more serious in the sport. I plan on being in the area for a mininum of 5 years if not longer. I am open to anything from services offered for advertisement to someone who just wants to be a helping hand. Times are tough right now and with the prices of diesel performance being so high it's hard for any one single individual to compete on their own.

I want to build a team that has trustworthy people in it that I can rely. If something were to arise from this solicitation I would be more than glad to have something legally binding to protect all participants to make everything financially fair. I have connections to get most performance parts needed at wholesale rates including transmissions, turbos, etc. I just want to be able to compete with the big dogs that have the big pockets, and share that competition with someone that appreciates it as much as me.

Thanks for your time and if you are interested feel free to PM anytime. Have a nice day. -Derrick