looking for parts

04 hotrod

sponsored by mastercard
i have a 6.0l and i am looking for some parts that i am having a hard time finding. if you guys could give me a a hand it would be appretiated.
1) connecting rods
2) crank studs
3) aftermarket crank
4) and a stand alone system

thanks again guys

Aftermarket Crank????? I don't think your gonna find one of those.

rods- hypermax, elite, RCD, cunninham
standalone fuel system-FASS, Airdog II, or aeromotive with a little custom work.

Not sure why you would need an aftermarket crank or crank studs. guys who are pushing over 1000hp are using the factory internals except for the rods and pistons. i wouldn't worry about the crank.

i have a 6.0l and i am looking for some parts that i am having a hard time finding. if you guys could give me a a hand it would be appretiated.
1) connecting rods
2) crank studs
3) aftermarket crank
4) and a stand alone system

thanks again guys

1) Was answered. (I am running Cunningham rods...excellent quality.)
2) Not needed, as the 6.0L uses a bedplate, not just bearing caps. Just replace the bolts with new ones.
3) Not available, as far as I know. Just get your rotating assembly balanced.
4) Stand alone fuel system? There are a couple, but to have something that can easily be replaced by any speedshop, go with Aeromotive pump, and regulator, and build your own system. I used a Hellman sump, -10 lines to a DAHL 200, to the Aeromotive 11110 pump, then another Aeromotive filter, -10 to the front of the truck, a Russell "Y" adaptor, -6 lines to the front of each head, out the back in -6 lines to the regulator, to a big fuel cooler, checkvalve, and then back to the tank.

We have cunningham rods as well. They are heavy compared to stock rods.
Hypermax says theirs are closer to stock weight, [and 800 dollars cheaper]
We balanced our stock crank -[ you won't need anything else] and changed to INT. balance, but it req. 4 pieces of 7/8 heavy metal in both ends and you must drill through the trigger ring as this is not replaceable. After 3 yrs of pulling I pulled it apart and the coating is still on the brgs.