Looking for right injector.

225cc 05-07 600-700hp with the right turbo
255cc 03-04

your gonna need a fass or fuel dog on anything bigger than stock, dieselsite.com and elite both sell HPOP upgrades and elites injectors go up to 430cc

i've heard of guys runnin over 300cc hybrid sticks with the stock HPOP. I know shawn ellerton's truck is an '03 and the pumps are different from the later models but he was running hypermax hybrid 340cc sticks with the stock pump with zero issues. But remember, he has twins. Not sure how big you plan on going with the turbo setup.

i've heard of guys runnin over 300cc hybrid sticks with the stock HPOP. I know shawn ellerton's truck is an '03 and the pumps are different from the later models but he was running hypermax hybrid 340cc sticks with the stock pump with zero issues. But remember, he has twins. Not sure how big you plan on going with the turbo setup.

I was just going off Elites website, being hybrids are probably why he can run them on a stock pump

But does elite or dieselsite sell a upgrade 06 hpop?And whats the best single vgt that will go with thoughts injectors.Cuz I can't afford a twin turbo setups.

personally i would go with the new garrett powermax turbo with a set of 190cc sticks.

Does anyone make a good upgrade vgt ?And I thought 205cc where the biggest you could go with on a 06 hpop not 225cc.

here's a link to garrett's website for the powermax. Innovative diesel sells them and has tuned trucks that are running them with great results with just running stock injectors. I've talked to eric about them and he's said that it would run great/best with larger injectors such as 190's.

TurboByGarrett.com - Ford PowerStroke

Thanks for all the input so far.But arent 225cc injectors to big for a 06 hpop I really can't afford a modified hpop.With the powermax turbo can I make 600hp

you can make close to 600hp with a set of 190's and a powermax with innovative diesel tuning just make sure you have a fass or airdog. That is one of the best street setups, if you tow heavy alot get 175cc's

Is the powermax turbo the best modified vgt out there,cuz I have seen on other sites that there are many different modified vgt out there.

from talkin to eric at ID...he believes it's the best modded vgt turbo out there, and he tunes alot of trucks with different turbo's.

Is the powermax turbo the best modified vgt out there,cuz I have seen on other sites that there are many different modified vgt out there.

NO, but it is the cheapest at $1100, brand new not modified and does not require a core. It is pretty much the same as the Elite VGT-SS and the Industrial Injection stage 2 VGT. If you want the biggest and baddest VGT turbos look at Elites line of VGT's there expensive and require a core, but they make good stuff. If money wasn't an object and just looking for the most power go with Elite.

www.elitedieselengineering.com - VGT Turbochargers

I see elites biggest modified vgt is the billet.But does it still give me top end and bottom end power?

that stage5 billet would probbaly be fine since it's still a VGT and they recommend you feed it with 225-255cc injectors. That turbo will scream since it has the 10vane exhaust wheellike the 03's. Just don't get the billet sp or ws those are sled pulling turbos unless thats what your wanting.

i Haven't heard great things with really large VGT's especially elites! Alot of turbo surging and back pressure problems from what i've heard.

I just don't know if I will be able to light that turbo cuz it a 71mm and 101mm in size.Then the next question would be, would I need a stall in my TC or just some good tuning.

it's a VGT it can't be that hard to light, it will be laggier than stock. TC would help