Looking for some Liteweight Super Strength....

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Wrist pins....

I was talking to a fellow racer on having a few of these made up, never got a confirmation on them being made, so I am in need for a few sets of these- anyone know who might be making these for sale??:poke:

Try talking to jetpilot (Doug Smith from PDW) he usually has contacts for getting stuff like that, from what I gather he was one of the pioneers getting billet rods made for these motors recently when the 1000hp CR's started bending the stockers. I am sure he knows where some can be had!

getblown5.9 said:
Try talking to jetpilot (Doug Smith from PDW) he usually has contacts for getting stuff like that, from what I gather he was one of the pioneers getting billet rods made for these motors recently when the 1000hp CR's started bending the stockers. I am sure he knows where some can be had!

Rods were already done and in motors, Doug was talking to the company that had made them, after the fact.

RacinDuallie said:
Wrist pins....

I was talking to a fellow racer on having a few of these made up, never got a confirmation on them being made, so I am in need for a few sets of these- anyone know who might be making these for sale??:poke:

I would highly recommend having at least six made.$.02

Anything can be made, its just usually a price that gets people lol