looking for who makes a fiber glass dog house and bed

I am sure I am going to regret asking this,, but what is the dog house?

nobody makes them. The dog house on the Smith truck is a one off piece. Only one in existance I am thinking.

we have one on our pro stock drag truck and it is a gts fiberglass piece. I would try to get a hold of them to see what they have to say

I talked to gts a while ago and they didn't have a mold made for a second gen. I think it was $2400 and giving them a front end to make the mold. I never did find anyone that had a mold for second gens only could find thirds.

Just give it a few months and Randy Davis (oldskoolfab) on here is making a complete carbon fiber front clip for the 2nd gens.

the guy we bought our chassis off told us it was gts but he may have been mistsken.
i like the carbon fiber idea.
if he comes up with a carbon one i will have a fiberglass one for sale

I actually found a step side fiberglass bed that was custom made for a 2nd gen. Looked really good but molds burnt up in a shop fire i had chance at last bed but it was a short bed.

After doing the whole front end didnt they say they didnt save that much weight. Save a lil cash new fenders no inners a fiberglass hood and sport front and game on

the guy we bought our chassis off told us it was gts but he may have been mistsken.
i like the carbon fiber idea.
if he comes up with a carbon one i will have a fiberglass one for sale

GTS has the mold for the 3rd GEN body you just have to tell them you want Carbon fiber.

That is where I bought my doors from.

I paid around $850 for fiberglass doors, I think they were asking $1500 for carbon doors. Give them a call very friendly people.

we are 2nd gen right now. we may change up to 3rd gen next year. depends how this season goes.