Loops and Shields

dieseldave01

any body have have plans for loops and shields on a split driveshaft crew cab short bed duramax, i have front ones already just need to get the rear done. they are so expensive to buy. any help is appreciated thanks

I came across a guy here in mn that makes a complete set for something like $300. or so. I will try and get his name and let you guys know.

If you can get ahold of some old co2 bottles form a soda tap system in a restruant, you can cut them up and make easy u joint sheilds with some angle stock. The bottles are aluminum and over a half inch thick, so they are strong and yet very light. I got some from a pizza shop throwing them out because the certification was up on them and they gave me 6 of them 3 ft tall ones.

If you can get ahold of some old co2 bottles form a soda tap system in a restruant, you can cut them up and make easy u joint sheilds with some angle stock. The bottles are aluminum and over a half inch thick, so they are strong and yet very light. I got some from a pizza shop throwing them out because the certification was up on them and they gave me 6 of them 3 ft tall ones.

thats a idea, thanks

I got his number today but he didn't answer. I want to make sure it is him and get some pricing before I turn you guys loose on him.. I left a message hopefully he will get back to me. If you guys would like a price quote please pm me and I will respond as soon as I know anything. I don't want to get in trouble trying to sell somebody's stuff on here. I don't know how touchy the mods are here and don't want to make anybody mad at me. I don't need that.