loosing antifreeze

can you post up your mods on your truck, if any? like egr delete, tuner, etc...

What year truck?

I agree with bad EGR cooler but early trucks also had a leaky hose between the EGR and Oil Coolers which would leak. They have a updated blue tube for it.

Most likely egr cooler or hose but could be head gasket. Take to good garage
they should have a pump to pressurize system to check for leak.

thanks. I dont know much about this truck it's my boss's. I let him borrow a pump so he can pressurize the system maby he will find it? I am curious about this egr thing. i have heard that it should be cleaned or deleted. I think someone told my that if i take it out and its wet i need to do something but i forget what. Something else that is really cool is the brain for the injectors has like 4 transformers or moduals, in it and the truck will run on less than 4 just not very good . well his truck would not even start this winter so we took the brain or computer apart and re-soldered I think about 16 points inside and (I still cant hardly believe it) the truck has ran better than it ever has. now if i can get him to delete that egr.

id delete that thing. its just going to keep causing you guys problems in the future...

ok thanks it sounds like that is the way to go . does anyone know what we need to delete the egr.

you can get a delete kit from one of the sponsors here on the board, or go to ebay, and find a kit on there..

Be careful deleting it if you live where there are emissions testing. EGR is a emissions device!

BTW what year is the truck some mid 04 and newer set the CEL when the EGR is deleted.