lope at low speeds

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
when i am just cruising in speeds from 2-15 mph, my truck will lope back & forth.

i am going to drop it off next week (if i get time) and have a new tranny put in it but i want to know what is causing this problem.

any input?

It's a govenoid cylinder?? I am not sure if I am saying the right term but anyways it's a pretty popular thing that goes out on the 06 and newer ones.. Mine is doing it with the new built tranny... I talked to my tranny guy and he says it's pretty common with 06's but it's an easy fix.. I think there is a recall for them!!

Truck is loping or doing a funny 1-2 shuttle shift it thats what it is doing, their is a solenoid fix out for your trans. they have to drop the pan and change a solenoid on the valve body out solved the problem on mine. If you are refering to the motor loping then you may look into the predator what version are you running old version had loping and surging issues.

not the engine, the tranny
& it does it factory tuned also.
it is hooked up to my 44' gooseneck right now loaded down
but as soon as i get my ford out of the shop, i will take it in to have it checked out.

Yep its the solenoid simple fix and the best thing about it most dealers will do a trans flush, filter and fluid change while their down their so its a win win.

Back