Lope idle

Eric at innovative diesel had a tune that lopes, but it depends on your year and strategy, because some of ficm's and strategy's won't allow it to lope. I know he started putting it in some for people, because people wanted it. I got it for mine and my truck would not lope. There old race truck use to bad, i know the guy that has it and it will shake it lopes so bad.

buy a cummins:shake:

Let me post this for our new members.

Its gotten ridiculous. If someone ask about how to do something to brand A, brand b or c owners have recently been chiming in with, "Swap a Cummins, buy a Ford, or You need a D-max". Theres a place for that, at the track, at a pull, in the pits, or in the staging lanes. The Tech areas are not the place for it. If someones looking for help in the tech area, its not helpful.
If its done, it will be removed, and the poster will get a pm with a link to here. If it continues, the poster will get a vacation. We have a place for smack talk, the tech areas are not it. Thanks!

That being said.

I think bean has a tune for your lope idle.

I would think a lope idle would get old real quick. I tiny little lope that just made it sound a bit different than other trucks could be neat though...

One of ours used to lope.

Turned out to be a bad injector. :hehe:

One of ours used to lope.

Turned out to be a bad injector. :hehe:

I had that too, then they were fixed but the truck has retained the Lope.. Its neat sounding, but i get "whats wrong with your truck" when i drive it

We always got the That's Cool! What all have you done to it.

Funny thing was, that was just after we bought the test truck and it was completely stock. Not even a programmer

Let me post this for our new members.

Its gotten ridiculous. If someone ask about how to do something to brand A, brand b or c owners have recently been chiming in with, "Swap a Cummins, buy a Ford, or You need a D-max". Theres a place for that, at the track, at a pull, in the pits, or in the staging lanes. The Tech areas are not the place for it. If someones looking for help in the tech area, its not helpful.
If its done, it will be removed, and the poster will get a pm with a link to here. If it continues, the poster will get a vacation. We have a place for smack talk, the tech areas are not it. Thanks!

That being said.

I think bean has a tune for your lope idle.

Thanks for reminding these guys. What are the dodge boys gonna do when dodge goes out of business?